Wednesday, September 27, 2006

New KIDS on th Block


I was looking for the frog that I rescued from the basement carpark about a week ago when I saw this little fellow
......................
Cute and skinny,
AND
my dog, Quincy
LOVES IT ALOT
!!!
If it was not for me, this new kid would be a DEAD MEAT by now.




I made him an official resident in my estate.
I've been looking out for the common name of this type of lizard, anyone knows?

Though I can't find MY LONG LOST froggy............

I still miss her .......

in case she comes back.......

I made her an official resident in my estate too!

(I had been showering her with water at the carpark for about a week before I decided to put her back to nature...the grass patch.)

5 comments:

jjpolice said...

If i am not wrong, that is a common plant gecko- this lizard is different because of its slimy body texture and its not patterned too.

Leshon said...

I c Thanks ,Allan

J.SIA said...

Hello Leshon,
I am a friend of Ms Chua who introduce me to your blog.

Really admire my courage and love for the nature.

No doubts i love nature, but the sight of a monitor Lizard at my garden and a golden praying matis can really scared me off then making them residents of the garden.

Ha...ha.. :) the monitor lizard (one meter long) and the golden praying matis was really beautifully after the second glance.
No doubts, have camera on my hands but i have forgot all about taking due to the fright.

Leshon said...

hello j.sia ,
thanks for dropping by....
Are u with Nparks too???

how many times u seen a praying mantis????
how I wish to have a praying mentis as a pet.
actually, i wanted to to release the froggy into my sch's pond but was rejected.otherwise I would seeing it almost every day.


Leshon

J.SIA said...

Dear Leshon,

Is nice to know there is such a young boy who love nature.

No, i don't work for N'Park.
I work in the garden at Choa Chu Kang.
I have saw the praying mantis twice. One in the garden , the other at Botanic garden when i am doing a wedding project.
It drop on my shoulder and and i start screaming and jumping.
This is one of the insect i scare most. :)
Next time, when i see one again i will try to take picture and post it to you.

Anyway, keep your spirit going for the nature.